Enjoy vibrant health in your life!
A Holistic Approach
Our bodies have a strong, innate ability to heal themselves. When we are out of balance, natural therapies can be powerful tools to help our bodies return to their natural state of health. Elaine works with the underlying causes of health issues and illness, rather than just the symptoms, providing truly holistic healing opportunities. Her focus is on strengthening constitutional weaknesses and supporting chronic health conditions. Elaine delights in empowering individuals to participate in their own health care.
“Health is a relationship between you and your body.” Terri Guillemets
- Herbs, Supplements, Flower Essences,
- Aromatherapy, Diet & Lifestyle Changes
- Acute Health Flare-Ups
- Chronic Health Issues
- Reproductive and Fertility Issues
- Fertility Awareness Consultations
Indications for treatment:
- Physical, mental or spiritual fatigue
- Chronic or acute health conditions including the skin, liver, digestive, kidney, lymph, respiratory, reproductive, cardiovascular, immune and nervous systems
- Life Transitions: birth, puberty, menarche, pregnancy, menopause
- Planning future life or health goals: pregnancy, travel, menopause, fasting, breast-feeding, surgery
Elaine has been studying medicinal plants since 1987. A Clinical Herbalist, and professional member of the American Herbalist Guild, she is a graduate of both the Rocky Mountain Center for Botanical Studies and the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine. Elaine is a certified instructor of Fertility Awareness and Natural Family Planning, a safe, effective birth control method used to avoid or achieve pregnancy. She has a long-standing clinical practice providing herbal consultations for individuals with health concerns. Elaine has a passion for promoting health through plants, thereby helping people remember their inherent healing connection to the earth. She is a bestselling author and teaches herb classes throughout the United States. She was the co-founder of Meadowsweet Herbs and is the co-director of Green Path Herb School in Missoula, Montana. You can often find Elaine in her garden, spending time with her amazing family, or cooking delicious gluten-free meals.
Making an Appointment
To set up an appointment for yourself or a family member:
Email: [email protected]
• $120 – Initial Consultation (usually 1 1/2 hours)
• $40 – Follow-up consultation (usually 1/2 hour)
• Payment is due at the time of the consultation.
Elaine does not diagnose or prescribe. Her services are strictly educational, offering clients the tools to enhance their own well-being and help them make educated decisions about their own health care. Herbal therapeutics are not meant to replace medical diagnosis or treatment. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor.
Below are the forms to fill out prior to a consultation. Please print all forms and fill them out to the best of your ability prior to your appointment. Please bring all vitamins, herbs, supplements, over the counter and prescription medications you use to your appointment. Note: Unless you are having a mini consultation, it is not necessary to fill out the last form called “Mini Consult Intake”. If you are having a mini consultation, you do not need to fill out the form called “Consult Intake”.