Herbalist Certificate Program
We are accepting applications for 2020.
A comprehensive program catering to those interested in becoming professional herbalists, this curriculum is designed to provide a total immersion into natural healing and medicinal plants. Students will take away from this course the skill set and confidence needed to practice herbalism. Discover a new and exciting direction in your life: explore the ancient art and modern science of herbal healing!
Herbalist Certificate Program:
- 450+ class hours over a span of 6 months. Classes start January 13, 2020 and run Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week from 9am-4pm, with several wildcrafting field trips. The program ends the third week of July. This program is in house only.
Western Constitutional Herbal Medicine
Herbal Actions and Energetics
Plant Constituents & Contraindications
Student Research Projects
Herbal Perspectives on Health Issues
Plant Spirit Medicine
History of Western Herbalism
Herbal Body Care
Chinese Herbs and Medicine
- Upon completion, each student will receive a certificate. Completion entails completing all assignments and missing no more than 8 class days throughout the program.
This program does not require any previous education related to herbal medicine.
There is no deadline for application, however applications are considered upon their submission and we expect the program to fill. Note that a deposit is required along with the application to secure an interview, so please call or e-mail with any questions or concerns before applying.
There is a $450* application deposit fee necessary for acceptance into the program.It is non-refundable and will be applied towards tuition, only for the year applying, upon acceptance to the program. The deposit is refunded in full if the student is not accepted into the program. We accept cash, check, or credit card*. The remaining tuition of $3850* is due by January 1st. Payment plans are available and an additional $200* administrative fee is charged up front.
- Fill out the application form: GP Application Form and mail it in with a deposit or full payment (or pay on line- see below) to Green Path Herb School PO Box 7813, Missoula MT 59807
- Call us at 406-274-2009
- Email us at: [email protected]
3 Tuition Options: Please be aware before making payment that $450 of any tuition option is a nonrefundable deposit to save your space for the current school year.
- Regular Registration: $4300*
- OR Pay a $450* deposit to save your space and pay the rest later. Please be aware that full payment is due no later than January 1. Please contact the school if other payment dates are needed. (The deposit is non-refundable upon acceptance into the program and goes toward tuition.)
- Payment plans are also available. Contact the school if you have questions.
*Please note: due to the fees charged by these companies, all credit card and Paypal transactions are charged a non-refundable (approximate 3%) transaction fee. To avoid the additional fee, you are welcome to mail a check or money order to Green Path Herb School at PO Box 7813, Missoula, MT 59807.
Tuition includes all classes, handouts, materials and some medicine making supplies. Please include in your budget a minimum of $600 for tools, books, medicine making supplies, and travel expenses.
- The $450 deposit is non-refundable upon acceptance into the program.
- A full refund of tuition (less the $450.00 deposit) will be paid to the student if she/he withdraws (in writing) before the first day of class.
- If a student cancels after the classes have begun, a calculation of all allowable charges shall be made using the date that we received written notification of termination.
- If a student withdraws from any program, a refund calculation will applied based on the following:
- Less than 10% of course completed = 75% refund
- More than 10 % and less than 25% of course completed = 50% refund More than 25% and less than
- 50% of course completed = 25% refund Over 50% of course completed = 0% refund
- After 50% of the course is over, the total sum of tuition is owed in full, even if not all classes are attended.
- All students making payments are still subject to the Refund Policy terms.