Immune Booster Essential Oil Blend
- Mix the following essential oils in a dark glass bottle with a tight fitting lid
- 1 drop Eucalyptus radiata
- 1 drop niaouli
- 2 drops tea tree
- 2 drops ravintsara
- 3 drops Thyme linalool
- 3 drops bergamot
How to use it:
- Use as a body oil by mixing 12 drops of the Immune Booster Essential Oil Blend per 1 ounce of a fixed oil such as jojoba, almond or grape seed oil.
- Add 12 drops, mixed in a tablespoon of bath salts, milk or yogurt, to a soothing bath for a cold or flu.
- Inhale directly through a tissue or used in an aromatherapy diffuser to “clean the air” if you are exposed to someone coughing or sneezing.
- You can do an intensive treatment once a week in the shower. Simply get wet and then turn the shower off. Rub a small amount of the oil blend all over your body and wait for 20 seconds before showering off. This blend is for external use only.
© Elaine Sheff, Clinical Herbalist 2013